Saturday, October 18, 2014

Lola's Cafe

We were on a lookout for great brunch places around Singapore and it had to be good value. Found this little gem in the heart of Kovan. Such a cool little cafe with cool decor. Also not to mention as you walk in you are welcomed by the side fridge displaying their lovely cakes before you start with your main meal. 


We went on a weekday just before lunch time. And just look at the picture below..... feels like everyone is actually on public holiday. And this place is not in the CBD area..... so I guess the food is definitely good judging by the crowd.




Green Tea Macha Latte

Very nice creamy Macha Latte. It wasn't too sweet nor too creamy. Well done!


Butter Croissant

This was the popular dish in the whole cafe. You could see everyone's table definitely have this dish on their orders. It was definitely good and tasted full of buttery goodness! Also I thought it was cool how they mix some of them oregano herbs in their scrambled eggs to give it a unique taste. So easy and yet so good. Definitely recommend you order this when you come this place. 


Honey Papprika Chicken Wings

This however was a very good surprise! I am a fan of chicken wings and having chicken wings for brunch was probably not my main choice. Thought I give it a try and it did not disappoint! I am craving for it as I am typing this. I think honey and deep fried chicken really does go well together. I am definitely coming back here just to eat this dish. AWESOME! - nuff said.

This restaurant is located at:-
5 Simon Road
Kovan
Singapore 545893



No comments:

Post a Comment