Friday, October 24, 2014

Good Good Assam Laksa

This hidden gem was found mainly due to my hungry stomach wanting to snack between lunch and dinner. As I scour the taman Berkeley area looking for good food without comprising on my calories I stumbled upon this little gem. 


Started myself off with Chee Cheong Fun. Which I thought was not bad coz I did not have any expectation set on it. Surprisingly it was decent and just right. It's actually the Penang style version for those who like it doused with plentiful 'Heiko' sauce.

 
This was the reason why I came here for and it definitely did not disappoint. It really did taste close to the real thing in penang so I give it a thumbs up!. Well for one, the name of the restaurant boast their reputation of good good Assam laksa and I guess they have to make sure they get it right. In klang if you assume you are good cook and your food is not good, be prepared to close your shop as the taste buds of the locals in klang are very evolved due to their heritage of a town known for great food. 

This restaurant is located at:-
21 Leboh Bangau
Taman Berkeley 
41150, Klang
Selangor
Malaysia


No comments:

Post a Comment