Saturday, October 18, 2014

Artistry Cafe

Chance upon this cafe when the missus had some cravings for cakes. I swear to you she could smell peanut butter from a mile away.
When she saw they served this Peanut Butter Reese Choc cake, she was sold and told me to find a place to sit right away. 


The cake was how we imagined it to be and more. You could definitely taste the distinct taste of the Reese peanut butter and the cake itself wasn't too dry. In fact it was just right and how I know it was good was my daughter did not even let me have a second bite on the cake. Pretty much I had only one chance to remember how it tasted.

Peanut Butter Reese Chocolate Cake


Really cool long table dining style. Makes you feel like you are in library and funnily enough everyone in the cafe was also actually very quite. Not sure if everyone else felt the same.... :S



Gingerella Ale (100% Made in NZ) 

I thought their Gingerella Ale soft drink was pretty neat. A full kiwi import and you could really taste the ginger it. The branding on it was so simple and obviously got my attention. Simple, qwerky, cool and taste good at the same time. 100% Pure Kiwi.


This restaurant is located at:-
17 Jalan Pinang
Singapore
199149



No comments:

Post a Comment